Massive site update

It's stuff about our main man
Alan
Site Admin

Massive site update

Post by Alan » Mon Jul 17, 2023 1:44 pm

Been a long time doing this.
Way over a year. Took myself abroad for some isolation to focus with all the kit 5 times as well as a few million moments at home.
So, for what little it's really worth, the first thing was....

•  Every CD ever released (that I can find), official and unofficial with a live track from 69 - 77 has been included for each show.
       •  Unbelievable how many releases officially for The Wonder Of You Feb 18th 70 DS, American Trilogy Feb 16th 72 MS etc
       •  Ditto every CD released for all the rehearsals.
       •  Ditto every CD released for all the 54 - 61 shows.
       •  The above scenarios relate to even one single track being live on the CD.
       •  Where all you wonderful people have posted images and videos I've updated the database from 69 - 77 to show this.
       •  All posts with a show had been resized to be more asthetic on the eye, not too big, not to small too ensure no scroll bars.
       •  The above was all redone when it had to match the size of the CD content details when clicked on.
       •  All the songs are sepreately linked to list every CD release for just that song. So click on the song to get that info.
       •  Please accept that there are sometimes a few hundred thousand server calculations taking place and it can a minute.

The CD releases listed are based upon most Elvis releases being global / multi country.
Where this is the case I've merely used the EU release primarily.
Where a release is unique to a single country I've obviously used that.
15562days.com - Build it and they will come...

Return to “Elvis - We're talking the King”